While we strive for perfection in every piece, we acknowledge that issues may arise. That's why we offer a hassle-free return policy. Read below to learn more about our exchange policy and how we're committed to ensuring your satisfaction.
Market or Pop-Up Purchases:
If you purchased an item from one of our markets or pop-up events and it breaks, you can exchange it for store credit. Here's how:
- Reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Picture of the broken item, Receipt or proof of payment with a date
- Once you've emailed us, we will respond promptly with further details.
- Bring the broken item one of our upcoming events.
- Upon verification, we will issue store credit for the value of the item.
Online Purchases: Items purchased online are eligible for a full refund within 365 days of the purchase date if they break. To initiate a return, please follow these steps:
- Reach out to us via email at email@example.com with the following information: Picture of the broken item, Receipt or proof of payment with a date, Shipping address
- Once you've emailed us, we will respond promptly with a pre-paid shipping label and further instructions.
- Securely package the item and place the provided pre-paid shipping label to the package.
- Ship the item back to us.
- Once we receive the item, we will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Customers are allowed up to one exchange per item, per customer.
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal value.
Items purchased that are not broken can be exchanged for an item of equal value within 30 days of purchase, we do require a proof of purchase, such as a receipt. Simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of purchase, and we'll be happy to assist you in finding the perfect exchange.
Contact Us: If you have any questions or need assistance with your return, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email at email@example.com.